Anyone with tile flooring knows how hard it can be to keep it clean, particularly the grout. There are some excellent solutions for deep cleaning of tile floors in this list of tile floor cleaning machines below. Whether you are in a commercial setting or looking for a tile floor cleaning machine for home, we’ve got you covered. Let’s get started:
Oreck Orbiter Hard Floor Cleaner
The Orbiter Hard Floor Cleaner Machine is perfect for cleaning all types of floors, including tile, marble, linoleum, and even concrete! It features an easy-to-use design perfect for busy professionals or homeowners who want to keep their floors looking clean and shiny.
This machine is extremely powerful. It can generate up to 1500 RPMs, perfect for cleaning dirt, dust, and debris off of hard floors. And thanks to its oscillating technology, the ORB550MC covers a large area in each pass, so you can get your floors clean in no time!
Furthermore, the Orbiter Hard Floor Cleaner comes equipped with a 50 ft. extra long power cord, so you can cover a lot of ground without needing an extension cord or finding spare power outlets in your home. This is the best of the best when it comes to a tile floor cleaning machine, that offers grout cleaning like no other.
- Provides deep cleaning on tiles, grout and hard floors with ease
- Made in the USA
- 50ft Power Cord
- Commercially rated machine
- The versatile design works on various surfaces, and the virtually maintenance-free clean is perfect for busy professionals
- Need to purchase the type of floor pad you need separately (around $10 extra)
- You will need to clean up the water after scrubbing
Tineco Floor One S3 Hard Floor Cleaner
The Floor One S3 model by Tineco is a cordless wet and dry vacuum with scrubbing roller for hard flooring like tiles. With a dual tank system, you will only ever have clean water pushed onto your floor, whilst the brush roller scrubs and the HEPA filtered vacuum sucks back up the dirty water into a holding tank.
This particular model has built in sensors to detect the amount of mess on the floor, whether it is wet or dry, and will adjust the suction and water flow accordingly to make clean up a breeze.
Dock the cordless floor cleaner after use and press the one touch self cleaning button to have it flush the water lines and roller. While Tineco also make two previous versions of this machine, the Floor One S3 has the longest running time, largest water capacity and strongest suction.
- Smart Technology senses wet or dry messes
- The machine talks to you, this function can be turned off also
- Self Cleaning
- Regular or max pressure cleaning modes
- Self propelling
- Excellent battery life
- May need to use the self cleaning mode after large messes
- Need to use the Tineco floor cleaning solution – but only a small cap size
- No ability to dry vacuum or wet vacuum without using the scrubber
Sanitaire HydroClean Commercial Hard Floor Washer
This commercially rated machine has a one touch system that self cleans the brush roll whenever it gets dirty. You can use it as a dry vacuum, wet vacuum or combination of both whilst the microfiber brush roll with bristles cleans your floors at the same time.
Like the Hoover Floor Mate Deluxe and Bissell Crosswave, the Sanitaire Hydroclean has a dual tank system, with fresh clean water stored in one tank and dirty water accumulating in the other.
- Solidly built machine that is commercially rated
- Self cleaning feature on the spin roller
- Wide cleaning path
- Long Power Cord
- More expensive than the Bissell Crosswave, yet similar in design
- Clean up of the machine is required after use
- No sample of floor cleaner included – need to purchase separately
- Can’t be used on carpet
Hoover Floor Mate Deluxe
The Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Machine is an excellent addition to any home. It is perfect for cleaning hard floors such as tile, vinyl, and hardwood. The machine has a dual tank system which keeps the clean water and dirty water separate – no gross dirty water back on your floors!
It will also pick up light dirt, dust and a little dog hair, but isn’t a vacuum, rather a hard floor scrubber. You can also use it on the dry setting only to clean up liquid spills from the floor.
- Dual tanks – one for clean water one for dirty water
- Suitable for tiles, hardwood flooring and linoleum
- Easy to steer and maneuver
- The clean boost control feature allows you to apply extra detergent
- A 2-year limited warranty backs the product
- Much more affordable than other options on this list
- If you have deep grout brushes may not reach to adequately clean them
- Leaves more water on your floors than a steam mop
- It’s noisy
Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro
A pet owner’s dream come true, the Crosswave will vacuum and wash your floors simultaneously. Like the Hoover Floormate, it has a dual tank system that separates clean and dirty water. It also filters pet hair, and the brush roll design avoids hair tangled around it.
You can use it on rugs and carpets, as well as hard flooring. Bissell offer a 3 year warranty on this machine, and cordless models are also available.
- Vacuum and mop at the same time, including picking up pet hair
- Extra filter on the pet pro model to catch pet hair and avoid clogging your drain when emptying
- Tangle-free brush roll – tested on hair up to 8 inches in length
- Lightweight at approx 11.5 pounds
- Not an effective vacuum for larger items such as popcorn or heavier items like pebbles or rice
- May not be deep enough to clean grout effectively
Shark Scrub and Steam
Combining the benefits of steam cleaning with the power of floor scrubbing, the Shark Scrub and Steam is an excellent tile floor cleaning machine. There are three modes, light, normal and deep cleaning. For tiles, I recommend normal or deep, both of which offer better stain removal from tile floors than a steam mop alone.
It operates at 1120 watts, includes two sets of pads, has LED lights on the front, is lightweight and extremely easy to use.
- Combines steam and scrubbing at the same time
- 3 Settings
- Fast drying
- Spins at 150 revolutions per minute
- Nothing to rest the machine on after use
- Must use distilled water
- Need to vacuum your tile floors prior to mopping
The VMAI cordless electric mop has many features that make it easy and convenient to use, including an LED headlight that helps you see under furniture and around tight corners. The cordless design also makes it easy to move around your home, and the built-in battery means you can clean for up to 60 minutes without having to stop. So if you’re looking for a hassle-free way to keep your tile floors clean, the VMAI cordless electric mop is a perfect choice.
- The unit comes with a dual motor that spins up to 220 revolutions per minute, making it easy to clean large and small rooms.
- The mop features a detachable 2550mAh battery that gives you up to 30 minutes of continuous usage.
- The VMAI electric mop weighs only 3 pounds, making it easy to carry around even if you’re using it on stairs.
- With a built-in 300ml water tank, the mop also provides a spray function for a more efficient cleaning experience.
- Extremely easy to assemble, use, and store.
- Extra battery can be purchased
- Need to vacuum before mopping
- Treat the handle with care, prone to breaking for some
- Battery doesn’t last as long as some would like
Conclusion – What is the Best Tile Floor Cleaning Machine?
We hope this list has helped you choose a tile floor cleaning machine for either home or business. If you prefer a steam cleaner for tile floors, I’ve covered that in a list of the best steam mops for tile.
My top choice for a tile floor cleaning machine is the Oreck Orbital Hard Floor Cleaner. This commercially rated machine will give your tile floors, grout, and other surfaces around your home (surprisingly, including carpet) a really deep clean.
The Oreck might be a bit overkill for regular home use, however. For everyday cleaning, my choice is the Tineco Floor One S3 Cleaner. This sophisticated machine practically runs itself, making tile floor cleaning a breeze.