Create a Clean and Healthy Home Naturally Using Steam
Steaming Guides and Information
Buying Guides - Steam Cleaners
Home Carpet Steam Cleaner Reviews
Best Automotive Steam Cleaner for 2022
Benefits of Steam Cleaning
Steam cleaning is a process that uses high-pressure steam to sanitize, deodorize and clean in one step. Using steam for cleaning is an effective way to kill bacteria and viruses with little leftover residue.
Steam cleaners provide a hassle-free and straightforward cleaning method. With heat and water, you can now efficiently sanitize every corner of your home.
The health benefits of using this method are significant as it kills bacteria while improving indoor air quality by removing pollutants. Compared to using other methods like bleach or hot soapy water, steam is natural and effective, avoiding respiratory problems that can occur with chemical use.
If you have pets in your home, using steam for cleaning will help to reduce odors, sanitize pet areas and kill fleas and their eggs, with no nasty chemicals that could harm your precious pet.
Here are ways you can use steam around your home:
- Clean floors including grout and tiles.
- Cleaning your kitchen, removing grease and grime with ease, sanitizing benchtops and cutting boards.
- Disinfect your bathroom, shower, toilet and other wet areas.
- Safely kills mold, viruses and germs around the home.
- Steam kills fleas, dust mites, bed bugs and other allergens.
- Clean carpets, upholstery and other furniture.
- Disinfect children’s toys, both hard toys and stuffed animals.
- Clean windows, mirrors and glass.
- Clean your car interior, wheel rims and engine bay.
- Refresh your mattress, linen and remove wrinkles from clothing.
- Sanitize pillows, comforters, cushions and soft furnishings.
- Cook vegetables for maximum nutrient retention.
- Treat yourself to home facials, self care or steam your hair.
- Add moisture back into the air if you live in a dry environment.
- Clean your clothing, reduce the need and cost of dry cleaning… and many more!
Buying Guides - Clothing Steamers
Using Steam for Pest Control
Professionals in pest control agree that steam can be used to remove a large variety of pests, from bed bugs to fleas to dust mites and even fly larvae. The high heat from steam eradicates pests in short amounts of time.
Steam can permeate deep into carpets, mats, rugs, and other materials. Harmful organisms are destroyed by steam, making steam vapor cleaners among the most effective methods to eliminate microorganisms.
Another benefit of using steam vapor cleaners is that the steam vaporizes nearly immediately, leaving carpets and fabrics virtually dry. Many solution-based cleaning methods leave carpets and other materials damp for hours after cleaning, creating an environment for these organisms to reproduce.
Steam cleaning is ideal for drains and other areas with organic matter accumulation. Not only will steam break down the organic matter but any larvae produced by pests will also be killed on contact with steam. So, if you’re having a pest control problem in your home, try using steam for a natural and safe method to keep pests at bay.
Here are some associated articles which will help:
Buying Guides - Humidifiers
Best Humidifier for Baby
Best Humidifier for Sinus
Humidifiers for Dogs - Safety, Benefits & Risks
Best Humidifier for Wood Floors
- Can Bed Bugs Live in Memory Foam? - October 23, 2022
- Diffuser vs Humidifier: Differences and When to Use Each One - September 24, 2022
- Can You Put Essential Oils in a Humidifier? Don’t. Learn Why - September 19, 2022